Question Paper Of Dental-APPG-2014
4. ) The model in which dental caries seen as previlage with professional dominant in practitioner patient relations is:
7. ) In patient who is on long term steroid therapy, what precaution is to be taken prior to tooth extraction?
9. ) In a patient suffering from liver disease the main complication encountered during tooth extraction is
15. ) When root canal instruments (files and reamers) are sterilized in glass bead sterilizer at 450 degrees, they should be place in the sterilizer for
18. ) The Christmas tree profile variation is attributed to the following head shape of a diamond abrasive instrument
27. ) The uncontrolled insulin dependent diabetes which leads to accumulation ketones is associated with one of the following specific character of breath odor
29. ) Prolonged sensitivity to heat, cold, and pressure after cementation of a crown or a fixed denture is usually related to
31. ) Advantages of wrought gold alloy clasp wires over cast gold clasps of the same cross sectional area are
33. ) Which part of a distal extension removable partial denture greatest resistance to movement and torquing of the abutment teeth
38. ) Which of the following serves as safety valve for the basal discrepancy between forward bodily mandibular thrust and maxillary horizontal growth changes
48. ) The target in the x ray tube is inclined at an angle of ................ central x ray of electrons
59. ) By electron microscopic examination the presence of Birbeck granuels in the cytoplasm of the cells is characteristic of
77. ) Small increase in one of the following constituents produces great changes in physical properties of base metal alloys
80. ) No trial closure is necessary with which one of the following techniques during denture fabrication?